Recently Laura and I have been talking with a couple friends about “Being Present.” Here are few summary questions: (Thanks P & K!)
- Do I have mindfulness + willfulness? Or do my actions reveal a lack conscious submission to what is important?
- Am I aware that I can influence the outcome of this situation I am in? Or am I just a product of my circumstances?
- Do I have that “Burning Yes” in my spirit, a deep sense of commitment and purpose? Or am I just busy staying busy?
- Am I giving attention and thoughtfulness to the present details of life? Or am I too focused on the future or the next big thing?
- Am I careful about that which enters my mind? Or do my present words and actions reveal an careless and unfiltered life?