In this post, I would like introduce you to one of Hungary’s finest foods…Fish Soup. Here are the instructions.
1) Find some good Hungarian friends who know how to make it:
2) Chop red onions and get them started in the “bogrács.”
3) Add a handful of fish pieces, a liter of water, and several spoons of paprika:
4) Scoop the fish and liquid into a puree device and press the liquid through with some of the fish, and then remove the left over fish chunks and bones:
5) Stop for a moment to watch Seth yo-yo while jumping on a trampoline:
6) Put the soup base back over the fire:
7) Add new fish chunks, some “Fish Milk,” more paprika, spicy peppers, and let it cook:
8) The cooking process should take 2-3 hours. After enjoying the awesome fish soup, eat some turos testa (dry cottage cheese pasta), and then have some ice-cream!